Saturday, August 29, 2009

I wonder what u are....

Ruling the dark night,
with shimmery illusion of sight,
reflecting the glossy light.
I wonder upon your power with delight.

Gazing on earth through the misty clouds,
on the sea-shores with silence aloud,
or on the rush filled city crowd.
I wonder upon your boldness,for you am proud.

Serene,calm and you're found composed,
drifting each day without any pause,
with glorifying elegance,as if fulfilling some purpose.
I wonder staring at you,clueless.

Beauty in you sparkles the sky,
you fade with every dawn without any sigh,
since ages,you've been tale for a child's cry.
I wonder what you are, awaiting for a reply.

PS: have written this piece for Writers' Lounge's 'Moonlight Picture' Contest..!!!

6 comments:

KParthasarathi said...

Wow.Simply beautiful and easy flowing poem.I liked the line
"since ages,you've been tale for a child's cry."
Thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments
kpartha12@gmail.com

Mads... said...

thnks a lot gp..:)
its my pleasure...

Vyshu said...

Very splendid..!

words are very selective :)

Mads... said...

Heyy..thnks a tonne dear..:)

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi Madhu,

soo beautifull..:)

Even i too used to wonder..ehehe ..:)

Mads... said...

loads of thnks ya..:)