Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Give me some sunshine..Give me some Rain..Give me another chance,I wanna grow up Once Again..!!!


The world around is peacefully snoring, and me non stop listening to this number (don't have a count though),because just thoughts don't let me go.A bit aloof, somewhat distressed, restless, losing patience,posing temper, oh..my god, isn't it too much of negative vibes surrounding, do these really define me?? I wasn't like this ever,believe me. But, then what is causing this all of a sudden, or it's a gradual effect.Whatever.. But, the main concern is why, the life is seeming so off track, or is it me only moving in the wrong direction. We dream big, even work for them, but are we able to meet our dreams.We think high, but are those positive thoughts radiated back? Trying my hard to power my thoughts, but is it a worthy task, having a control over our mind? I feel, one single wish if granted, one single direction if shown, one single chance if given, I'll be what life desires from me.But, then when will I get that chance or rather how can I get it? You may say, by putting endless efforts, and labor, but even then,is a right direction not needed? A focus should be there, but the area to focus should be one's priority, isn't it? Am, totally lost in this song, trying to subdue my emotions, but still want to ask you, do life offer us another chance, can we get an opportunity to amend our mistakes, what if I realize it now, What if I wish to start again, Is there some one to show me new direction, will I be able to knock any opportunity? Is this song reflecting a part of my life, do I need another chance, do I wish to grow again, do I wish to live life on my own terms,Well, considering the scenario right at the moment it's showing a positive sign.But then, again huge list of when,how ,where quenches me.I wish,it's just a passing phase, and I might get back soon, discovering my answers, moving with a firm pace,living my Life..Hope, He is having an eye over my thoughts, after all He has to listen..!!!

7 comments:

sleeping beauty said...

hi
its your life and will b yours only so live it with your norms.don't think abt past present and future they just pull u back .life is wonderful so no ifs,buts, where ,when ,hows.The song is nice

Amity said...

Mads;

Are you sad? Yeah, you told me once, but instead of me pacifying you, I was the one you've pacified, I was the one pouring my heartaches in you...am so sorry for that dear.

Now this time, let me do the pacifying...:)

Life is like that. Realities in life is like that. There are some points in our life that we seem to be so discouraged, at some point we are as courageous and at other points we are so inspired. Spices, they are, I may call it, but c'mon, Mads, life is beautiful...and it's not at all what you're thinking of it...gather your senses, face the world because for every challenge and disappointments, we become so much better than our past!

Now listen to me, you have a loving family, and never totally rely on people outside the confines of your home, coz they cannot give as much as you need from them, okay!

Cheer up sweetie! I love you, as always!

Yours,

Sis Amity

Mads... said...

@Amityy.. jus returning from yr blog nd my dear hw much u hav left thre for me, i mean yr wrds for me..oh..again m left wid no wrds nw..hw much i owe to u..yeah, dre's a special bond among us, n m thankful to god for that, i kno m so stupid to b sad inspite of loving ppl like u always beside me..thnx fr all yr luving wrds, they mean alot to me, n yr caring n loving advices, i rlly wanna take them all..luv youuu...hugs 2 uu..!
gnite..tc..!!!

Anonymous said...

i relate...

you write very well.

Dew drops said...

Hey...Just read this now...i wont ask reasons for u writing this...wat i want to say is, when you dont get chances you looking for, try converting the present into chances, find out ways that may take u if not, atleast near to the goal, break free, dont think of cons, let your heart do the talking coz mind is so stupid, to be leaving u just at moment when smthng gets stuck...So follow ur heart, find happiness within u in simple things, try hard, dont expect, hope for the best but take each day not in the way that it will give u smthng, take it as u will give somthing to each day!! And u will see yourself smiling at things and mistakes...
Ohh..Was that me, who is so raw at taking even the smallest decisions..? :) well, if that helped, my pleasuure..and if it didnt, drop a message on FB and i will be there...Lv u..tc..

Mads... said...

hiie dear..so sweet of you for dropping by my space nd sharing such a valuable advice.
yes, the reason mite not b upto that extent, but sumtimes, such feelings r thre, but yeah, m tryin my best 2 overcum all this, nd nw on havin ppl like you always around me, definitely, i must feel blessed, m tryin to cheer up,nothin mch 2 wrry about, n yr piece of advice will definitely gonna b a strong pacifier for me..thnx a tons sweetie, for being thre..luvv ya..:)

Anamika Sureka said...

Its just a phase which every one go thru...don't worry:)