Friday, June 19, 2020

My first flurry :)

Building this post from my beautiful memories. An experience I wanted to jot down since quite some time. And let me tell you, the amount of joy and excitement I was infused with, at that time, I can still recollect it all. Seeing Snowfall, though might look to be minute wish, but was something that I had wanted and waited  to envisage since my childhood and finally got the opportunity (yes would call it a 'golden chance') on my U.S visit. Not just one extreme but many many in series. That's the glory of staying  in a State that is known to throw freeze warning off and on with the minimum temperature crossing  '-40 degrees centigrade'. Yes, that's true.
Well, let me quickly jump on to pour some words encompassing my lovely experience.

 Misty and frosty weather outside, one crazy  weekend to ease
Yearning for that wintry chill, wait of years to accomplish
Finally appeared tiny flakes dropping, draped in all white
In elation I leaped sneaking through the pane, staring with amaze
Rushed through my closet to cover with furry fleece and boots, not to forget gloves and hat
Straight ran down for wider view, spreading my arms to feel the delight
Tender and fluffy hail I started to play with, juggling the snowballs all with joy and thrill
Flurry it was such soft and cuddly, falling one by one to kiss the land gently
Loved the lasting of fall for the day whole, it was my first after all
Underneath the snowy sky, standing to capture the sight, craving for the perfect shot
Racked up  the courage to request the anonymous for few clicks, was something not to be missed 
Riding with glee and waiting for more, thinking of the magic of nature
Yes that was my encounter with blanket of snow, time now to head to dreams that come true..!!!


1 comment:

rudraprayaga said...

Reverent salute to Acharyji for his special contribution of Ahimsa to society. Well-written And honour to PM Modi.